- Proclamation declaring January 27 “The Villagers’, Inc. Day” presented by Miami-Dade County
- Proclamation declaring October 25 “The Villagers’, Inc. Day” presented by the City of Coral Gables
- Award of Honor for Gardens of Miami (published in 2016), received from the Design Awards Committee, Florida Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects
- The Florida Trust for Historic Preservation presented the prestigious Carl Weinhardt Award
- Dade Heritage Trust presented its Organization Award to The Villagers for 50 years of preservation in Miami-Dade County
- Proclamation declaring “The Villagers’, Inc. Day” presented by the City of Miami Springs
- Recognition from The Village of Biscayne Park for the restoration and renovation of their Log Cabin
- Presented Trailblazers award from the Woman’s Club of Coconut Grove, for dedication and support of Historic Preservation
- Re-named J. Bryan Elementary Museums Magnet School Auditorium “The Village Gallery” in honor of The Villagers’ support and restoration
- Mary Call Darby Collins Award presented to Villager Dolly MacIntyre by the Florida Department of State, to a volunteer in the field of historic preservation; it is the State’s highest honor in this field.
- “Women of Impact” award presented by the Women’s History Coalition to member Margaret McCaffery
- Named Preservation Partner for the Year by the Deering Estate Foundation
- Beinecke-Reeves Distinguished Achievement Award In Historic Preservation, from the University of Florida, College of Design, Construction and Planning, in recognition of exceptional dedication to the field of historic preservation in the State of Florida
- Award of Appreciation from Dade Heritage Trust, for generous support of Dade Heritage Days
- “Women of Impact” awards presented by the Women’s History Coalition to members Linda Hertz and Patricia Clarke
- Recognition from Tropical Audubon Society
- Recognition from the Miami History Museum
- Plaque from the Deering Foundation at Vizcaya
- Presented with a bench from Pinewood Cemetery, in honor of support
- Presentation from the Plymouth Congregational Church recognizing donations for the 1887 school house; plaque hangs in schoolhouse.
- “Women of Impact” award presented by the Women’s History Coalition to member Penny Lambeth
- Medallion presented by the University of Miami, recognizing more than $50,000 scholarships donations
- Recognition by Friends of Florida
- “Women of Impact” award presented by the Women’s History Coalition to member Frances “Dolly” MacIntyre
- Honored as one of top three donors for the restoration of Courtroom 6-1 at the Dade County Courthouse; bronze plaque at site
- “Women of Impact” award presented by the Women’s History Coalition to member Ellen Uguccioni
- Outstanding Preservation Organization, presented by the Dade Heritage Trust
- “Women of Impact” award presented by the Women’s History Coalition to member Rebecca Matkov
- Award for Outstanding Contribution to the University of Miami, in recognition of continued scholarship efforts
- Outstanding Achievement for Achievements in Preservation, from the Florida Trust for Historic Preservation
- Plaque from Dade Heritage Trust, recognizing “Generous Support.”
- Presented Key to the Seminole Theatre, with Grateful Appreciation for inspiration and significant contribution to the restoration of the Seminole Theatre through the replication and installation of the theatre’s historic marque
- “Women of Impact” award presented by the Women’s History Coalition to member Sallye Jude
- Award from Florida Department of Environmental Protection Division of Recreation and Parks, In recognition of pioneering contribution in support of the Lightkeeper’s Cottage and Cultural Complex Project at Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Recreation Area.
- Award for Outstanding Contribution to Historic Preservation in Dade County, from the Dade Heritage Trust, for Outstanding Community Service in preserving Miami’s historic structures 1997-98
- Preservation Award from Dade Heritage Trust for efforts in restoring The Keeper’s Cottage at the Cape Florida Lighthouse
- Award from Friends of Florida State Parks, Inc. in recognition of precedent setting support of the Lightkeeper’s Cottage and Cultural Complex Project at Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Recreation Area. Florida’s first Partnership in Parks effort.
- Recognition from Harbour Lights for preserving the living history of the early lightkeepers and their families.
- Certificate of Appreciation, from Florida Division of Recreation and Parks, in Recognition of Exceptional Contributions to Florida’s Resource Based Recreation Programs.
- Villagers Day in Coral Gables, proclamation presented by Mayor, City of Coral Gables, Sept 1993
- Historic Preservation Organization Award from the Florida Trust for Historic Preservation
- Award from Friends of Gusman Center
- Plaque recognizing numerous contributions to The Barnacle
- Recognition from The Save Our Alamo Committee for helping preserve Miami’s medical heritage by contributing funds toward relocation and restoration
- Certificate of Commendation from Bruce Smathers, Secretary of State & Chief Historic Preservation Officer, State of Florida, for work to list Anderson’s Corner on the National Register of Historic Places
- Outstanding Southern Book, SE Library Association, for Outstanding Homes of Miami